Hiring Immediately for the Following Position(s):
PR Assistant – Summer 2013
We are looking to hire two (2) passionate PR assistants to join our office for the Summer 2013 session.
While we are looking for candidates that eat, sleep and breathe PR/Branding, we also want you to have other interests: foodies, fashion addicts, interior design buffs, new media newbies and reality TV connoisseurs are all welcome!
- You have an unrivaled work ethic and want to be a part of our agency’s growth story.
- You love working independently just as much as you love working alongside other team members in the trenches.
- You’ve got great ideas and a unique POV on the PR industry and the world at large.
- You are a student of the industry and a sponge when it comes to learning new things.
Candidate must have and/or know:
- Strong written and communication skills
- A basic knowledge of PR tactics and media relations
- Know and read all of the top industry trades and relevant print/digital publications
- Exercises good judgment and takes initiative
- Confidence to pick up the phones or hit the street and make things happen
- Thick skin
- Sense of humor
This position can be part- or full time (depending on the candidate) with an occasional late night or two.
You must live in NYC.
Assistants will be brought on for three months after which, you will be evaluated for a permanent role within our organization.
This is an unpaid position.
If you’re interested in learning more about this role, please send an e-mail with the following information to Sakita Holley at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Subject line: Summer 2013 PR Assistant
- In 100 words or less explain your interest in this position and what you will bring to the table
- Your resume and any media placement or writing samples of your work